International Group with focus on the strategic and governance related challenges of managing the digital channels. The Group is mainly aimed at large companies and organisations, typically with an international / global perspective.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Tel: 020 3318 7900
Or click below
The group meets every three to four months for full-day meetings. Members take turn hosting the meetings at their organisation.
J. Boye provides meeting minutes from each meeting as well as an online forum for members to continue the conversations in between the meetings.
Those holding Seats in this Group will be senior digital leaders with experience in managing one or more sizeable web estates.
They will typically have extensive experience in project management and strategic planning and decision making in large and complex organisations.
The Group discusses topics such as:
- Digital Strategy incl. alignment with overall organizational strategy
- Digital Leadership
- Information management strategy
- Approaches to content review, inventory and migration
- Building an organisation that supports content quality in an international setting
- ROI challenges
- Defining, implementing and managing web policies
- Establishing + optimising web governance structure: roles, responsibilities and channels of communication.
- KPIs: tracking, measuring and reporting
- Planning and managing website relaunch
- Using metrics to validate your governance budget, and getting buy-in from top management
- Challenges with corporate language
- Methods to prioritise projects
- Strategy for mobile
- Managing security
- Management of decentralized units and teams in several offices / regions / countries
- Optimal integration of web sites under one main page, without losing local engagement, challenges with multiple languages and search engine optimization