International Group with focus on the strategic and governance related challenges of managing the digital channels. The Group is mainly aimed at large companies and organisations, typically with an international / global perspective.
14. March, 2018
13. June, 2018
5. September, 2018
Get in touch
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!.
Tel: +44 020 3318 7900
Or click below
Lau Hesselbæk Andreasen
Those holding Seats in this Group will be senior web professional with experience in managing one or more sizeable web estates.
They will typically have extensive experience in project management and strategic planning and decision making in large organizations.
The Group discusses topics such as:
- Customer experience
- Digital Leadership
- Multiple channel presence: web; social; apps; etc.
- Multiple device touch points: mobile; IoT; etc.
- Key performance indicators (KPIs): operational and strategic; benchmarking; etc.
- Metrics, measurement, analytics and reporting: benchmarking; dashboards; etc
- Digital roles: titles; skills; etc.
- Platforms: CMS, DQM, DXM/CXM, etc.
- Management structures: multiple teams; governance; etc.
- Digital Quality Management (DQM): optimisation; SEO; etc.
- Establishing + optimising web governance structure: roles, responsibilities and channels of communication.
- Managing security
- Management of decentralized units and teams in several offices / regions / countries
The group meets four times annually for full-day meetings. Members take turn hosting the meetings at their organisation.
J. Boye provides meeting minutes from each meeting as well as an online forum for members to continue the conversations in between the meetings.